Welcome to Grand Palladium Bávaro Resort & Spa
All Inclusive Resort, Punta Cana
Grand Palladium Bávaro Resort & Spa is located in the Punta Cana Resorts complex, you'll find the Grand Palladium Bávaro Resort & Spa, named after one of the most famous beaches on the east coast of Quisqueya. The island's beautiful tropical landscape provides the perfect harmony for the soundtrack of this paradisiacal haven: the murmur of waves crashing on fine white sands that cover a stunning 1 km long beach. Surrounded by some impressive palm trees and sumptuous vegetation, this Resort shares a great selection of restaurants, bars and entertainment and sports options with theGrand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa.
The facilities and services you'll find at any of our Palladium Hotels & Resorts will make your stay an unforgettable experience: 24h reception, fax and telephone service*, free WiFi internet access in lobby area, and DSL with charge, satellite TV, luggage room, wake-up service, currency exchange, laundry service*, outdoor parking, access ramp to common areas and pool, beverage machine, Ice machine, amongst others. Weekly catholic mass on Saturdays at 7:00pm. There is also a supermarket (with a selection of medicine), gift shop/ souvenirs, photography store, beauty salon and Spa*, hairdresser, medical service *. Very close to the resorts, there's hospital* (15km), car rental offices and a golf course* (nearby).
- 104 Standard Double Rooms, 110 Deluxe Rooms, 379 Junior Suites, 10 Loft Suites and 33 Romance Suites.
- 8 A la Carte restaurants with a wide variety of cuisines.
- 5 Buffet-Style Restaurants.
- 19 Bars around the Resort.
- 4 Pools
- First-class Spa & Wellness Center
- Fiesta Fort Mini Club for children and Black & White Junior's Club for teenagers.
Complete All-Inclusive Details
- 24 Hour All Inclusive
- Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Dinner Can Be A La Carte - 3 times per week. Reservations Required and Restrictions May Apply.
- 24 Hour Snacks.
- Unlimited domestic and select international drinks in some bars.
- House Wine Served With Lunch and Dinner.
- In Room Mini-bar Stocked With Water, Soft Drinks and Beer - restocked 3 times per week.
- Non Motorized Watersports Including Windsurfing, Kayaking and Catamarans.
- Daytime Tennis and Use of Fitness Facilities.
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment.
- Free Admission to the Disco (Drinks Included).
- Guests Have Access to all the Facilities at the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa and Casino (with the exception of the Royal Suites) and Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort and Spa.
- All Current Hotel Taxes, Service Charges and Gratuities.
Just 20 kilometres from Punta Cana, Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort and Spa offers its guests a large fine, white, sandy beach. Not far off the shore, there is a coral reef where those who enjoy diving and marine fauna will delight in their favorite pastime. It is an ideal place for spending a pleasant holiday with your family and/or friends.
Located 30 minutes from Punta Cana International airport and 90 minutes from the La Romana Airport.
Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort and Spa provides its guests with 13 magnificent restaurants located in various areas of the complex. 3 air-conditioned with an international buffet, show cooking and an Italian corner, 3 buffet restaurants in the beach area and seven A la carte where guests may enjoy trying Chinese cuisine, Spanish (El Quijote), Tex Mex cuisine, Japanese (Sumptuori), Brazilian (El Rodizio), Trattoria and international cuisine. Reservations and dress code (Trousers for men) is required at all A la carte restaurants.
The kids will be kept busy at the supervised Kid`s club called Fort Fiesta Miniclub for children ages 4 to 12 also available a Junior Club for teenagers (ages 13-21). There is even a shopping plaza with a souvenir shop ($), a small grocery store($) and internet center($). At night why not try your luck at the casino or perhaps dance the night away in the disco!
Honeymooners receive: Complimentary gifts in room upon arrival, room upgrade subject to availability, King size Bed subject to availability, late checkout (subject to availability), one additional voucher for romantic A-la-Carte Dinner. Honeymooners to be identified on rooming lists and vouchers. (max. two months from actual date of marriage, certificate to be presented at check-in)